Tuesday, November 20, 2007

VISTA Lab 2.0: Interference

Didja hear? We have a title!

Second installment of workshopping: we've been joined by a new artist: Lim Woan Wen, who'll be taking over from Andy as lighting designer. So far she's been working with Torrance to recycle the gazillion fluorescent light tubes from 120.

Unfortunately I didn't bring my obtrusive ol' camera at this session, so I can't capture everyone's faces while Ka5 shows 'em the mess of conceptual writing I did while they were away. I feel guilty for not being lucid.

Pat's hair has mostly grown back, but Fared will still have to trim his top to become her clone. (Ka5 has a soft spot for clones, I think.)

2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

converse outlet
nike air vapormax
louboutin shoes
yeezy
goyard
goyard
moncler jackets
off white nike
jordan 11
kd 11 shoes

Anonymous said...

More hints r0k82u5q77 gucci replica bags replica zara bags replica bags south africa fake gucci l9z09b0p52 replica bags online replica bags blog hop over to this web-site w9a00t9v27 replica bags in gaffar market